Last updated 10th Mai 2022
Article 1 – General information related to the site
The website https://ohfildeleau.be (hereinafter referred to as the « Site ») is the property and is managed by Ophélie Deleau, entrepreneur and natural person, resident at 1200 Woluwe-Saint- Lambert (BE), avenue du Castel 71, bte 2, registered at the Banque Carrefour des Entreprises under number BCE 0741.830.858 (Registre des Personnes Morales de Bruxelles) (hereinafter referred to as « Oh Fil Deleau », « we », « our » ou « ours »)
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about our Site, its content or its use, you can contact us directly by e-mail at email@example.com or send us a letter to the postal address indicated above. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible.
Article 2 – Your use of the site
Warning: As User of our Site, you are solely responsible for any information you communicate and the content (e.g.: photographs, images…) that you share through the Site, as well as, more generally, all the elements that you share to us through the Site (collectively, the « Content »).
When using our Site, you agree to comply with the existing laws and regulations. You agree to the following terms, which may include but are not limited to:
- communicating correct, complete and updated information;
- not impersonating any other individual, entity or legal person in order to access and use ourSite;
- not seeking to trace any information on any other user of the Site;
- protect your own data and/or software stored on your computer equipment against any harm(virus, Trojan Horse or any malicious software);
- complying with the instructions we could give you regarding our Site and its use (for example, in case of maintenance works on the Site);
- refraining from publishing, download, sending or forwarding Content that is (including but not limited to):
- – infringing,
- – fraudulent, false or misleading,
- – defamatory, disparaging, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, pornographic, paedophilic,
- – discriminatory, racist, intolerant, hateful or which incites hatred or harassment against an individual or group,
- – threatening, abusive, violent or inciting to violence,
- – likely to offend the dignity or respect of a person,
- – likely to undermine the protection of minors,
- – likely to encourage illegal or dangerous activities or substances,
- – etc.
- refraining from copying and/or misappropriating the concept, technologies or any portion of the Site for your own purposes or those of third parties;
- refraining from any practice that seeks to misuse the Site for purposes other than those for which it was designed or any behaviour that may affect the proper functioning of the Site;
- refraining from attempting to gain unauthorized access to our computer system;
- refraining from any conduct causing disproportionately large processing load on theinfrastructure of the Site;
- refraining from selling or granting to third parties access to the Site or information required to access it; and finally, more generally,
Article 3 – Intellectual property rights
The Site and its entire contents including but not limited to the systems and software used, the source code and object code, the texts, logos, photographs, images, and other visual contents, audio files, databases, and arrangement thereof, the name « Oh Fil Deleau », the trademarks, the trade name and the domain name, are protected by copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights, such as the trademark rights (the « Intellectual property rights »).
All applicable Intellectual Property Rights (copyrights, trademark rights, rights of the data base producers, design rights, etc.) are and remain owned by Oh Fil Deleau or have been integrated to our Site with the authorisation of the owner of those rights.
None of the portions of the Site and no data or information made available on the Site may be stored or recorded (except to the extent necessary for the use of the Site), reproduced, modified, translated,
broadcast to the public, distributed, rented, sold, transferred to third parties, or used in any way whatsoever without our prior written permission.
All acts of extraction, data mining and similar acts with respect to the portions (or certain portions) of the Site are strictly prohibited.
Article 4 – Personal data protection
We gather, process and store the personal data we collect through yours accessing and using the Site:
- in line with the existing laws and regulations on the processing of personal data and, in particular, the regulation (the EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council from 27th April 2016 (« GDPR ») and the Belgian law of 30th July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (including future adaptations and amendments), and
The term « personal data » has the same meaning as in article 4,1) of the GDPR.
Article 5 – Warranties and limitation of liability
The Site and all its portions, descriptions and information are provided « as is », without any warranties, either express or implied.
We are committed to providing information that is as accurate and correct as possible, but with no warranty of accuracy, completeness, reliability and relevance of the information and contents provided on our Site and without liability. This applies to the information and the contents we publish on our Site, as well as the information and contents you, or possibly other third parties, publish. The terms « information » and « contents » refer to all the portions that can be made available on the Site, including but without being limited to the texts, images, audio files or data.
As the owner of the Site, we do our best to use the most modern technology available for its set up and its use, and we carry out regular checks to ensure that the Site is accessible and functioning properly. Despite these efforts, we are not liable for any (temporary) breakdown, interruption or failure of the Site, or malfunction of the Site, or difficulties encountered due to maintenance work on the Site which may impede the accessibility and use of the Site.
Furthermore, we are not liable for any damage or defect, whether permanent or temporary, to your computer or to your data, suffered during or after using the Site. In particular, we are not liable for the transmission of any virus, Trojan horse or other malicious programs via the Site.
We don’t endorse or assume any responsibility for the hypertext links that may possibly be found on the Site and that lead to third party sites, or for the possible damage that could be caused to your devices (computer, smartphone, tablet…) while visiting on those sites. We do not have any control on those sites dans we are not liable for the information and contents published on them.
We don’t endorse or assume any responsibility for any decision you might make or action you might take on the basis of the information and contents published on the Site. We don’t endorse or assume any responsibility for any error you might make on the basis of information and contents provided on our Site.
Article 6 – Indemnity
Users agree, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, costs, liabilities or damages, in anyway related to or cause by:
- Content communicated through the Site,
- the violation of any right of a third-party, in particular, their intellectual property rights,
Article 7 – Miscellaneous provisions
Article 8 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
Before taking legal action, the Parties shall take all reasonable steps to reach an amicable solution to the dispute between them.